The Tacx Satori Smart Trainer is an interactive smart trainer that uses complex technology in a user-friendly fashion to measure your speed, cadence & power.
Data from the Tacx Satori Smart Trainer is shown on the screen your using, whether that's a tablet, smartphone, sports watch, etc. It communicates via both ANT+ as well as Bluetooth Smart technology. You can connect the Satori Smart Trainer quickly and easily to the Tacx Cycling app for smartphones and tablets. Since the Satori is not hooked up to the mains, you can use this trainer anytime and anywhere, also when you don’t have your smartphone with you.
- Trainer which sends data output to smartphones and other devices
- Suitable for training with apps on Tablet, Smartphone etc
- Transmits speed, cadence and power via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart
- Steel spindle with sound deadening rubber compound
- Quick release bike mounting
- 10 levels of resistance via handlebar mount
- Max resistance 1000 watts
- Packs neatly when not in use (foldable)