The FLUX is a compact and realistic interactive direct drive and is maintenance-free. The swift response of the Smart electronics and the 7kg flywheel transmit the slightest fluctuations in resistance directly and accurately to your legs. The trainer is connected wirelessly to smartphones and tablets and knows the ANT+ FE-C protocol, enabling you to train with Tacx apps as well as third party apps like Zwift and Trainer Road. You can also train stand-alone; if you do not connect the trainer it will simulate a flat road.
- Trainer Type: Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake
- Wireless Communication: ANT+, FE-C & Bluetooth Smart open
- Output: Speed, cadence & power
- Max. Torque: 22.1Nm
- Max. Brake Force: 65 N
- Flywheel: 7kg (actual) & 22.8kg (effect)
- Connection indicator: 2 LEDs
- Suitable Cassettes: Various Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo (This product does not come supplied with a cassette)
- This product does not fold down and is not suitable for a long cage derailleur.