Frog have teamed up with A.S.O, organisers of the Tour de France™, to bring a splash of yellow to this range. This special edition Tour de France™ official licensed product has the same great features as the Frog main range, with the addition of the striking Tour de France™ yellow with black logos.
Frog Bikes were the obvious choice for a collaboration to develop a range of Tour de France™ kids’ bikes. We were impressed with the research and attention to detail that has gone into the lightweight bikes.
Frog Bikes also shares our values regarding our commitment to the future of cycling, children and the planet. We are looking forward to seeing lots of children riding around on the new range.
Clément Monteil, A.S.O. Licensing
This 26-inch kids' Hybrid Bike is the ideal multi-purpose, geared bike for 13-year-olds upwards with a minimum inside leg of 78cm. The handlebars can be lowered or raised within a range of 54mm and adjusting the seat height is easy to do at home with the quick release system. This means a Frog Bike will grow with your child making it a great investment.
The Frog Hybrid 73 and 78 are part of their Push The Limits range for older riders. With Push The Limits Frog decals and Neon frame colours available your children can grow with Frog Bikes all the way to adolescence.
The Frog 78 offers total independence, with wide tyres and a sturdy frame it is perfect for doing a paper round on the road or flying down forest trails with friends at the weekend. You also have the option to attach a pannier rack to the frame for transporting school books and sports kit.
Wheel Size: 26" inch
Why buy a Frog 78?
- Lightweight but sturdy Frame making the bike easy to ride and carry
- Tektro brakes with easy to reach brake levers. Better braking and speed control means improved confidence for young riders
- FrogFitTechnology® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifters with short lever travel and ultraslick gear cabling makes changing gear and undulating rides a breeze
- Patented Frog cranks maintain a low Q-Factor (the distance between the pedals) for easier pedalling. A reduced distance between the pedals allows for maximum leverage on the pedals increasing efficiency and speed
- Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment
- Free 5-year warranty on frame and forks
- Reflectors, mudguard and bell included